Can You Cancel a Flight With Air Transat?
There are some situations in which you need to cancel your flight ticket. Therefore, air Transat offers you a flight cancellation facility in which you can apply for cancellation online at their website or go to the customer representative of air Transat.
What is the air Transat cancellation policy?
Before proceeding with a cancellation request, you need to know about the terms and conditions of the air transat cancellation policy, which is mentioned below:
- You can apply for flight cancellation within 24 hours of the flight ticket purchase and get a full refund on your ticket. But you will receive a refund only if you purchase the flight ticket seven days before the flight departure.
- If you cancel the flight ticker after 24 hours of the purchase, you need to pay some cancellation charges, which will deduct from your flight price, and the rest will be refunded to your payment source.
- Non-refundable tickets are subject to only travel credit used for a future purchase with no expiry date, and travel credit will be transferable.
- If air Transat cancels or delays your flight ticket, they will compensate you with no extra charges. They can also provide you with another flight with the same amount immediately after the flight cancellation.
- If you apply for cancellation due to some emergency or death of a family member, you can apply for cancellation anytime an airline will not charge any cancellation charges.
- You can cancel your flight ticket online through the manage booking section or contact the air Transat reservation department for flight cancellation.
Does air Transat have a 24 hours cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel your flight ticket with Air Transat, you can apply for cancellation within 24 hours of the flight purchase, and air Transat will not charge any cancellation charges and refund your full amount to your payment source.
How much does it cost to cancel an air Transat flight?
If you cancel an air Transat flight ticket within 24 hours, you will not charge any cancellation charges, but after 24 hours, $100 will be charged as a cancellation fee from the flight ticket. You can cancel the flight ticket anytime before the departure, and cancellation charges will depend on the type of ticket purchase and the time left for flight departure.
What happens if air Transat cancels my flight ticket?
Sometimes due to bad weather or uncertain situation, air Transat cannot fly the flight to your destination and therefore cancel your flight ticket, in that they will offer the following options to you:
- Air Transat will provide a full refund to your with no cancellation charges once they cancel the flight ticket or,
- They offer you the new flight with the same destination and ticket type immediately so that passengers can have a convenient journey.
Once they cancel your flight journey, you need to contact their cancellation department and ask them about the above points to apply to your flight ticket. You can get them online or reach the support team at the airport also.