Find Amazing Deals on All Nippon Airways(ANA) Flight Booking
Everything You Should Know About All Nippon Airways
Planning to fly but confused about the airlines? Well, you can choose ANA - All Nippon Airways. ANA, Japan's largest airline, both in terms of fleet size and destinations flown, is well-known for its best in class services. Headquartered in Shiodome City Center, Minato, Tokyo, All Nippon Airlines fly to over 100 destinations worldwide. In this article, you will know all about in-flight facilities at ANA and how to book a ticket on All Nippon Airways.
Facilities at All Nippon Airways
- Luxurious and comfortable Lounges to wait for your flights in style
- Variety of meal and cuisine options onboard
- Special snacks and meals for kids
- Experience In-flight entertainment with ANA SKY CHANNEL
- Onboard Wi-Fi services available
- In-flight Duty-Free Shopping at ANA SKY SHOP
- Extra benefits with ANA Mileage Club Premium membership
How to Book an ANA flight?
Booking reservations with All Nippon Airways is very easy. Follow the simple steps below to make an All Nippon Airways cheap flight booking.
- Select whether you want a one-way or a round trip.
- Enter your Arrival and Departure airports.
- Select the date of travel and number of traveling passengers.
- Choose the traveling class and seats.
- Enter the promo code, if you have any.
- Search for the flights and select one according to your preference.
- Make payment to complete your reservations.
Baggage Policy at All Nippon Airways
Now, let's move on to the baggage policy that will help you with your All Nippon Airways tickets booking.
For carry-on baggage policy
- The weight limit should not be more than 10kg for the carry-on bag, including a personal item.
- Total linear dimensions (length + width + height) should not exceed 115cm for the carry-on bag.
- One passenger can have only one piece of carry-on bag aside from personal belongings.
For checked baggage allowances
- For the first class and business class, the maximum weight allowed per piece is 32kg.
- For the premium economy class and economy class, the maximum weight allowed per piece is 23kg.
- The total linear dimensions (length + width + height) of the bags should not exceed more than 158 cm, including handle and wheels.
- The maximum number of checked bags allowed is 3 for the First class and 2 for the other traveling classes.
Cancellation Policy at All Nippon Airways
You can apply for a refund for your All Nippon Airways flight booking cancellations in the following cases:
- When you do not reach your destination on the scheduled date due to the flight delay or cancellation.
- If you request a refund within 24 hours of your flight bookings.
- You will have to pay a cancellation fee if you request a refund within 24 hours of booking, but the departure date is in a week.
- If you do not arrive at your scheduled destination on the scheduled date and rebooking is not available, ANA will provide complimentary accommodation facilities.
- You can make a refund request for one year and 30 days from the ticket issue date.
FAQs Related to All Nippon Airlines
Q1. How to contact ANA airlines?
Ans. You can visit the official website of All Nippon Airlines. There you will find the 'Contact Us' option on the top.
Q2. Does ANA airlines offer in-flight entertainment?
Ans. Yes, you can enjoy the in-flight entertainment with the ANA SKY CHANNEL feature.
Q3. How can I check my All Nippon Airways Booking status?
Ans. You can check your flight status on the 'My Booking' section on the website.
Q4. Does ANA airlines have Wi-Fi facilities?
Ans. Yes, you can access Wi-Fi onboard with SITA OnAir and Panasonic Avionics.
- Airline Info
All Nippon Airways Info
- All Nippon Airways
All Nippon Airways Hub
- All Nippon Airways
Top All Nippon Airways Airport
All Nippon Airways
Top All Nippon Airways Routes
Top All Nippon Airways Destinations