A Complete Guide To Travel On Bangkok Airways
Bangkok Airways is known as the top regional airlines in Asia that is based in Bangkok, Thailand. In fact, the airline is known as the finest aviation group in Thailand. Bangkok Airways serves its facilities in more than 31 destinations including Thailand, Cambodia, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, and other Asian countries. Besides, the airline has its base in Suvarnabhumi Airport from where it operates its fleet of 38 across the destinations. The airline’s top-notch services can make any passenger’s travel plans quite satisfying and comfortable.
Therefore, if you have been planning to book your Bangkok airways booking anytime soon, then read this guide further and get to know about the airline’s facilities, baggage policy, cancellation policy, among other important info.
Check-In Information On Bangkok Airways
Passengers who have made their reservations on Bangkok Airways can easily check-into their bookings. The airline lets them check into their Bangkok Airways flight booking in the following ways.
One can easily check-in their flight within 24 hours to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time via online check-in. The online check-in facility is available on the Bangkok Airways official website in the Check-in section.
In the event, if the passengers haven’t made their online check-in but have already applied for the automated check-in service, then they’ll be automatically checked-in 12 hours prior to their departure time. Besides, the boarding passes for their Bangkok Airways flight tickets will be fetched to the submitted email address.
One can also take benefits from the Kiosk Check-in services on Bangkok Airways that is available from 24-1 hour before departure.
Facilities Offered By Bangkok Airways
Seat Classes On Bangkok Airways
Economy Class on Bangkok Airways offers comfortable travelling experience along with spacious seats. One can also enjoy a complimentary baggage allowance of up to 20 kg (adult), and up to 10 kg for infant passengers. Besides, passengers are also offered onboard meals without charging any fees on their Bangkok airways reservations. The meals include breakfast sandwich, wraps and noodles, etc. that passengers can also request through special menu at least 24 hours before departure time.
The Business Class on Bangkok Airways offers more convenience on board. The provide more space, armrest and table facilities, and a seat pitch of 31 inches along with a width of 19.83 inches. In addition, passengers can enjoy complimentary baggage allowance of up to 30 kg, and the meal services are also top notch with all the perks of Economic Class and additional ones.
Privilege Programs On Bangkok Airways
Bangkok Airways has its own frequent flyer program i.e. FlyerBonus. It lets the passengers enjoy various types of special promotions, collect points via FlyerBonus specified activities, redeem them to Book Bangkok Airways flight, hotels, etc. Besides, passengers can also get an excess baggage allowance of up to 10 kg. One can easily become a member of FlyerBonus via online without any extra charges or hidden fees.
Moreover, passengers can also enjoy the lounge & Blue Ribbon Club services being the member of FlyerBonus program on Bangkok Airways.
Baggage Policy On Bangkok Airways
- Passengers travelling in Economy Class can bring up to 5 kg of baggage (50 x 36 x 23 cm) in the cabin, and up to 20 kg while checking in the Bangkok Airways flight.
- Passengers travelling on Bangkok Airways Business Class can bring up to 5 kg of baggage (50 x 36 x 23 cm) in the cabin, and up to 30 kg while checking in.
Flight Cancellation Policy On Bangkok Airways
- As per the 24-hour Cancellation policy, if the passengers cancel their Bangkok airways reservations within 24 hours of the purchase, then the airline will provide a complete refund of the ticket cost. However, if the flight tickets are booked a week or more prior to the departure date of the Bangkok Airways flight, then only this is applicable.
- But If the passengers cancel their flight tickets a few hours prior to the flight’s departure, and if they were not booked more than 7 days, then Bangkok Airways will charge its cancellation fee on the following basis:
- $100 to $500 if the booking cancellation requests were made after 24 hours.
- $100 to $400 if the booking cancellation requests were made within the 24 hours and the Bangkok Airways fare type is not refundable.
Flight Change Policy on Bangkok Airways
- Passengers can change their Bangkok airways booking while paying the flight change fee of $30 along with the fare difference.
- The flight change can be made via the Manage Booking portal on Bangkok Airways official website.
Important FAQs On Bangkok Airways
Can I Get Cheap Flights On Bangkok Airways?
Yes, passengers can explore through the Offer & Promotion section to find Cheap Bangkok airways booking.
How To Manage Bookings On Bangkok Airways?
Passengers can use the Manage My Booking portal to make any changes to their Bangkok Airways itineraries.
How To Contact Bangkok Airways Quickly?
One can dial the direct phone helpline number to connect with the live person and get assistance on their Bangkok airways reservations.