About Qatar Airways Booking
Based in Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, Qatar Airways is one of the best options to travel to or from Qatar. The airline has 237 aircraft in its fleet through which it covers 172 domestic and international destinations. The airline operated from its several hubs from which the main hub of the airline is at Hamad International Airport. From providing an online Qatar Airways booking option to check-in, you can access all the services without going anywhere.
Moreover, if you want to know everything about Qatar Airlines services, you should go through this post as here you will get all the required information.
How to Do Online Qatar Airlines Check-In?
- Usually, the counter check-in opens 3 hours before the departure and closes 1 hour before the departure for Qatar Airways Economy flights.
- For First and Business class flights, the counter check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the departure.
- You can check-in 24 hours before the scheduled departure for the cheapest Qatar Airways booking departing from the U.S. or arriving in the U.S.
- For counter check-in, it is advised all to reach the airport three hours before the departure.
- Even you can check-in through your Smartphone by downloading the Qatar Airways app. The mobile phone check-in starts 36 hours before the departure and ends 90 minutes prior to the departure.
What Are the Qatar Airlines Facilities?
- The airline offers you comfortable seating arrangements with multiple flight class options so that you can opt for the desired services.
- Also, a wide range of food options is there to add to your meal while traveling with Qatar Airways reservations. You can order your food as per your diet as well.
- Moreover, you will get unlimited entertainment for your journey. You can watch your all favorite videos, movies, TV shows, web series, listen to music, and whatnot.
- Additionally, the entire aircraft is covered with wifi connectivity so you don't face any hassle in connecting with the entire world and get all updates during your journey with Qatar Airways.
What Is Qatar Airlines Baggage Policy?
- On Qatar Airways economy class flight, you are allowed to bring a bag with a maximum weight limit of 7 kg.
- For First and Business class Qatar Airlines booking, two carry-on bags are allowed to carry but not exceeding the weight limit of 15 kg.
- Also, for all carry on baggage, the maximum dimension of a bag is 50 x 37 x 25 cm
- Checked-in baggage for an economy class flight with maximum weight up to 30kg is allowed and for first and business class flights, the weight limit is 40 kg.
What Is the Qatar Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- Qatar Airways lets you cancel your bookings up to 72 hours before the flight departure and cancellation can be made online or at the airport.
- If you cancel your flight tickets under 24 hours of its purchase, you may not face any cancellation charges.
- Once you book a flight ticket under seven days of its departure, you have to pay the cancellation charges on canceling the flight tickets. Even if the cancellation is initiated within 24 hours of booking.
- Only refundable flight bookings can get a refund on cancellation. Non-refundable flights are not eligible to get a refund however some of the Qatar Airways flight bookings may be rewarded with travel points.
- You may get the refund amount within 20 working days once your refund request is processed and you see any delay, you can contact the bank or payment interface.
- The refund amount will be credited to your account through the same mode of transaction and in the same currency.
Apart from this, if you want to know more about any Qatar Airways service or you want to make a cheap rate Qatar Airways flight reservation, you can contact the Qatar Airways customer service. The reservation support over there will help you thoroughly and provide you the flight reservation without any hassle. Besides, the support team works round the clock to deliver your hassle-free services.
Qatar Airways launches new measures to tackle COVID-19
Original Video Resource: