Get a Complete Guide About Southwest Airlines Booking and Its Services
Southwest Airlines is among the major airlines in the United States. The airline serves its flight operations in 103 destinations covering 40 states. Also, it has 734 aircraft in its fleet through which it operates domestic, international, and charter flights. Moreover, the airline provides you low fare Southwest Airlines Booking options and many other user-friendly services.
Apart from this, here you will find all other services and features that the airline offers you, go through them.
Things to Know About Southwest Airlines Check-in
- Southwest Airlines lets you online check-in which starts before 24 hours of the departure until there is one hour left in the departure.
- Also, it is recommended to reach the airport at least three hours before the departure for international flight check-in.
- And for domestic Southwest Airlines Booking, you should reach the airport two hours before.
- You can check-in online through the mobile application, website, airport kiosk, or at the check-in counter.
Once you keep these points in mind, you can check-in without any hassle. Also, to get Southwest Airlines Booking Offer, contact customer service.
What Are the Facilities Offered by Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines offers you several facilities to make traveling easy and hassle-free for you. So, here are some of the amenities that you will get on your bookings:
- Spacious Seating arrangement,
- Variety of food and beverage options,
- WiFi access throughout the aircraft,
- On-demand meal and other services,
- Unlimited entertainment facility; watch movies, TV shows, web series,
- Different flight classes so that one can choose the desired set of facilities, and so on.
Now, you must be thinking to travel the airline. So, book Southwest Airlines Flight by dialing the customer service phone number and get the reservations done.
What Is the Southwest Airlines Baggage Policy?
- The airline lets you bring one carry-on baggage and personal item in the cabin with a maximum linear dimension of 50 inches.
- If you bring more than the allowed baggage limit, you will require to pay the charges.
- You are allowed to carry two checked baggage on your flight with the maximum linear dimension of 62 inches.
- The checked baggage weight must not exceed the decided weight limit i.e. 23 kg. If the weight crosses the set limit, you will be required to pay the additional baggage charges.
Aside from this, to know more about the baggage policy and flight bookings deal Southwest Airlines, contact the reservation support team.
What is the Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- The airline allows you to cancel the flight booking up to 24 hours before the departure; online or at the airport.
- Cancellation made under 24 hours of the purchase is not required to pay the cancellation charges.
- All the flight bookings made within seven days of the departure will require to pay cancellation charges even if the cancellation is made under 24 hours of booking.
- Only refundable Southwest Airlines Flight Booking can request a refund. Non-refundable flight tickets don't get a refund however the passenger may be rewarded with travel points.
What is the Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy?
- Southwest Airlines offers you a flight change option but it is subject to charges and availability.
- Flight changes made under 24 hours of the bookings will not be required to pay any additional charges.
- Also, on changing a flight booking on Southwest Airlines, you are required to pay the fare difference along with the applicable charges.
- In case, the new flight fare is less than the original fare, the remaining amount will be credited to your account through travel points.
Apart from this, if you want to know more about any of Southwest Airlines' services, you can get it all from the support team. The Southwest Airlines Reservations support team is there to assist you at every step. So, dial the number and avail of any service without any hassle.