About Turkish Airlines Services and Policies
Being the flag carrier of Turkey, Turkish Airlines is the best option to travel to or from the country. The airline offers you flight to domestic and international destinations 315 in total. The airline has 350 aircraft in its fleet and it has several hubs among which Istanbul Airport is the main hub of the airline. Turkish Airlines gives you all the required services that make your travel more comfortable and hassle-free. In case, you want to know everything about the Turkish Airlines service, you can start with the Turkish Airlines check-in policy, mentioned below.
What Is the Turkish Airlines Check-In Policy?
- If you want to check-in online, you can visit the website of Turkish Airlines, and Check – in / Manage Booking tab on the homepage.
- Turkish Airlines counter check-in accessible between 3 hours and 1 hour before the flight departure.
- If you have First and Business class flight tickets, the check-in counter closes 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- If you choose the counter check-in, you need to reach the airport three hours before the scheduled departure.
- Turkish Airlines starts online check-in through the web or mobile applications before 24 hours of the departure for all Turkish Airlines flight booking online from or to the U.S.
What Turkish Airlines Facilities You Will Get on Your Flight?
- On Turkish Airlines, you will get a comfortable seating arrangement with an adjustable headrest.
- Also, you will get unlimited entertainment on your flight, you can enjoy your all favorite movies, web series, TV shows, listen to music, and whatnot.
- On your Turkish Airlines flight booking, you will get wifi connection throughout the aircraft. So, connecting to the world won’t be a hassle even while flying above the clouds.
- The cheap flight booking Turkish Airlines also offers you a variety of foods and beverages; even you can customize your meal as per your choice by ordering prior to the departure.
What Is the Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy?
- Weighing up to 32 kg, one piece of checked bag is allowed per passengers on Turkish Airlines reservations.
- Also, for business class travelers, 2 carry-on bags are allowed within 8 kg of weight.
- For economy flight lass, one cabin bag up to 8 kg of weight is allowed to carry.
- The maximum size of a cabin bag is 55 x 40 x 23 cm for every Turkish Airlines reservations.
- If any bag doesn't fit in the standard size and weight, there will be extra baggage charges on Turkish Airlines.
What Is the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- All the flight cancellations made within 24 hours of the flight ticket purchase will be canceled without any additional fees.
- Also, the Turkish Airlines booking that you have made under 7 days of the departure face cancellation charges. No matter, if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the purchase.
- When you have a refundable flight booking, you can request a refund, non-refundable flight bookings don't get any refund. Some of the flight bookings may get travel points.
- The refund amount will be credited to your account through the same mode of transaction and if you find any delay, you can contact the bank or payment interface used for booking the flight tickets.
Apart from this, if you want to know more about the flight cancellation or any other service of Turkish Airlines, you can contact the customer service team. Moreover, you want to book a flight to Turkey, just dial the reservation support number and get your flight bookings done immediately without much of a stretch.
- Airline Info
Turkish Airlines Info
- Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines Hub
- Turkish Airlines
Top Turkish Airlines Airport
Top Turkish Airlines Routes
Top Turkish Airlines Destinations