All You Need to Know About How to Cancel Bangkok Airways Flight Booking: Process & Policy
Are you stuck with your last-minute flight booking cancellations? And also have no idea about the online flight cancellation & policy on Bangkok Airways? Well, last-minute cancellations can be quite frustrating and put your travel to a halt. However, with the proper knowledge of the flight cancellations process and policy, you can easily handle your flight cancellations. Besides, when it comes to Bangkok Airways, the airline is quite flexible with its booking cancellations and compensation policies.
Therefore, in this post, you’ll be able to learn about the online process to cancel Bangkok Airways booking and the airline’s cancellation policy. Moreover, if you face any difficulty with the below-mentioned information, then you can also contact the airline’s customer services, and get assistance from the experts.
Steps To Cancel a Bangkok Airways Flight Online
- Visit the official homepage of Bangkok Airways via using your web browser, then you can either access your airline account or select the Manage Booking tab.
- Here you’ll need to enter the following information to fetch your booking details:
o User login ID and password
o Or, Booking reference number and passenger’s last name
- In the “Manage Your Booking” section, find the booking that you wish to cancel, click on the “Cancellation” option, and then select “proceed”.
- Next, pick the travelers on whose name you want to cancel, and then click on “estimate refund amount”.
- Now, choose the option for getting the refund amount, and then select “Confirm” to confirm the flight cancellation.
Moreover, the Cost to cancel Bangkok Airways flight may go up to $30 but that would depend upon the time of flight cancellation. In the event, if you cancel your flight 24 hours after the original flight departure, then you’ll have to pay the Bangkok Airways flight cancellation fee.
Important Guidelines to Know From The Bangkok Airways Cancellation Policy
- In the event, if passengers Cancel Flight Bangkok Airways by themselves due to any unavoidable reason, then the airline will allow the cost-free reservation cancellation within the 24 hours from booking purchase timings followed by opting for getting full refund.
- In another event, if the flight is cancelled on the Bangkok Airways’ end due to any technical or natural issue, then the airline will re-route the passenger to their booked destination via one of its flights within a short period, and that too charging any extra price. Besides, the airline can also refund the fare difference between the original flight and next flight if the fare difference is lower.
Moreover, as per the Bangkok Airways Cancellation Policy, the passengers are also entitled to get flight compensation under the following circumstances.
- If the passenger’s flight was delayed for more than 3 hours on Bangkok Air.
- If the passengers are not informed in advance 14 days prior to the moment flight cancellation.
- If the passengers have missed their connecting flight because of their original Bangkok Airways flight’s delay.
Therefore, it was all about the flight cancellation policy and online process on Bangkok Airways. However, if you wish to know more about the airline’s other policies, or your reservations, then contact the Bangkok Airways Customer Service.